If you would like to become a member
of UCRCS, download the (Member
Application Form.pdf) from our web site. The Club
Dues for 2018 is $100.00 (see below exceptions).
2019 UCRCS Member Roster
Dues for 2019. Club meeting motion passed November
8, 2018 that the 2019 club dues be set
at $100 per year. Coupled
with this are the following additional qualifiers:
1. Current AMA Membership is required for all flying members. Should a person's AMA membership or insurance coverage expires or is revoked, that person will immediately no longer be a UCRCS member or eligible to fly at the Club’s Field. Under this clause,
membership payments will not be refunded.
2. The amount of dues are evaluated each year in the month of September by the officers and a committee of at least two, but not more that four additional members, who will make recommendations to the full membership for the next year.
normal open membership dues are $100.00 per year and are due in whole and
payable by February 1st of the new year. For 1st
time new members that have never been a member of the club, the first year
member dues are $50.00. If a prior
club member rejoins the club the dues are $100.00. Non-flying members $50.00.
4. Tennessee Tech Full-Time Student membership dues are 50% of the open membership fee.
5. Dues for each Extended Family Member of current paid members are 50% of the open membership fee.
6. Student (under age 18 and full time student) membership dues are free with proof of AMA.
7. Potential new members must obtain AMA membership prior to solo flight or 30 days with a club instructor. No dues for 3 months. Dues are prorated October through December. To take advantage of this option you must have never been a UCRCS member.
8. There are no allowances for free memberships based on elected post within the club. Arranging for or donating to the club are greatly appreciated, but provides no special privileges. .
Back to the Top
UCRCS Previous Members Roster
Back to the Top